Ridgemount Technologies miniature Venturi Ferrule & Connectors are designed for OEM and FTTH applications.
The patented LC & SC Venturi® ferrule has been designed to pass through a 3.5mm hole. It can be pushed, pulled or blown down pre-installed micro-ducts or passed through small holes in equipment or walls. The connector bodies can then be snapped on to produce industry standard interface LCAPC or SCAPC connectors.
- LCv® Duplex – Designed for use with Miniflex 3mm cable.
- LCv® FEED – Designed for PCB OEM applications that require EMI protection.
- LCv® and SCv® BLOWN – Designed and available from Emtelle for use with fibre bundle.
- LCv® Block – 6 Channel PCB Adaptor
- MFIv – Miniature Optical Fibre Interfaces for PCB applications